Music Video Production
Website Maintenance Breakdown
Cancelation And Refund Policy
POP ‘N’ PAINT
Private Event Terms and Conditions
Why it Matters, Checklist, Cost, and Truthful Tips
Website uptime monitoring
– we use tools that notify us immediately if your website goes dark. This way we can act immediately and prevent possible losses to your business.
Customer feedback monitoring
– overseeing comments on the website.
Full website malware scan
– even updated websites can be compromised. A scan allows us to discover if there are some lurkers within the site.
Website CMS/ theme updates
– whenever a new version comes out.
Website extensions updates
– in parallel with CMS updates we review and make sure all 3rd party components are compatible with a new version and update it.
Full website CMS backup
– always keeping the last live version of your site in our remote storage.
Quality assurance through Google Webmaster Tools – Google provides us with insights, warnings and other notifications that affect website performance.
– scan and fix broken 3rd party links to make sure they don’t return 404 errors.
Full website security audit
– quarterly analysis of the security logs and prevention.
Website Performance Optimization
– website loading, speed testing and optimization.
– we use SEO tools to help customers find your site in east Google searches.
Domain Name Renewal
– we keep an eye on it so we don’t miss that critical update. It’s easy to miss those expiration email notifications.
Footer Copyright Update
– this is a quick task to perform, but it’s also very important. It shows your visitors that your website is current and cared for.
Website Restoration From Backup
– we are on the standby for an immediate website restoration (depending on our agreement).
Availability. We’ll always be on time with your project, and your emergencies will be taken care of quickly.